Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Words of Wisdom....

Kennedy and I were sitting at the counter the other day and we were discussing growing. How kids have to eat so their bodies grow healthy and strong. Adults have to eat to stay healthy, but if they eat too much they just grow "out" because they no longer grow up. Her words to me?
"Mom, it doesn't matter if you are fat." Pause. "You just won't look good." Lovely. The wisdom of 6 year olds. Good to know.

3 comments:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Ah, that's great. =)

Abby said...

I love it. We all try to sugar-coat stuff, but not kids. They call it like it is. My inspiration to loose a few pounds came a couple of months ago when Kendra told me "Mom, you're ALMOST pregnant..." Nice. I just need to hear that phrase ringing in my ears as I'm dying on the treadmill!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree! Yes, you have to love the stuff that comes out of their mouths.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.