Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ouch!

Lyndsey and Katelyn, this one's for you. Thanks to Natalie and her waxing ingenuity, problem solved.

9 comments:

Abby said...

What, did you get a visit from the Hairy Fairy? There's GOT to be a better WAY!!! OUCH!

Anonymous said...

hahahahah!!! autumn did mine last week. i should have warned you, there is no point!!! its only been a week and mine is worse than it was before.

Lyndsey said...

Not true kate!! it MUST be done with our genes....true it often has to be done one time a month....jayne go to the store and don't get the kind with the stripes, they are waaaayyy worse!! Get the hot kind, I will direct you...maybe i will send you some!! I am very proud and i have never said a word!!

Natalie said...

Just for the record: Jayne is tough as nails--she didn't even flinch!

DeGooyer Family said...

Ouch!! I don't think I could EVER do that. I'd rather give birth. =)

Us Lochers said...

There's nothing wrong with having a mustache! It gives us character... unfortunately is manly character!! he he he

Jodie B. said...

Oh the things that we women must endure!!

Anonymous said...

You are a brave woman!

Pattie said...

You are so funny i never noticed that you had a maschach(sp) but i will be sure to look closer at you for now on j/k lol

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.