Friday, November 23, 2007

Fire Station....

( To listen to the video and not the music, scroll to the bottom of the screen and push pause on the player)
Me and the boys took a tour of the local firestation last week. Jackson was the expert, because he'd been there before, and the fire truck came to his preschool earlier this year. He took time explaining everything to me in detail in case I didn't understand what the fireman was talking about. He also had his own insights:
He was pretty proud to put on the fire gear. Landon loved the giant trucks. All day he kept saying to himself "kire tation, kire truck, big" over and over. I guess that means the trip was successful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Jack in the fire suit. He looks just like Charlie.

kerith.is.disaster said...

i agree with matt and will say now that if my kids don't get to look like charlie because all of yours do, i will be ever so mad. i love me those boys.

Unknown said...

This was such a great outing. I love how fascinated little boys are with big trucks and funny hats :)

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.