Ethan said "Why are you taking a picture of this mom. It's normal for me to be eating. It's nothing special." Crazy boy. He's special to me. Even when he's eating.
Landon used his plastic knife to consume his dinner, which mostly consisted of pretzel jello salad. I think he thought he was doing something naughty because he's not allowed to touch knives at home. I wasn't about to complain. I got 5 minutes of peace to devour my own plate of food.
Kennedy socialized more than ate. Girls. She had a great time because for once she wasn't outnumbered by testosterone ridden boys. No pictures of Jack during mealtime. I caught him once with a roll on his head causing hysterical laughter to the boy next to him. I chose to pretend he wasn't my child. To take a picture of the event would have been reminding people he belonged to me.
What is an event held in a church house if you don't have free reign of the cultural hall? This table rack with swivel wheels was the hit event of the evening. They took turns standing on it, and spinning it. I was just hoping I wouldn't need to clean regurgitated dinner off the floor due to this activity.
I'm grateful for so many things I don't even know where to begin making a list. I guess I can just say I'm grateful for the life I have and all the people that I'm lucky enough to have in it with me.
3 comments:
It's good to see that great orange carpet again! Happy Thanksgiving!
Glad you had fun!!
Thanks so much for coming to this Jayne. You and your adorable family were the hit of the night. Hopefully next year you will get to celebrate with Shawn as well too though.
Post a Comment