Because this winter was unseasonably warm, there were many days spent at the park. Whenever Shawn has a day off, or some free time, he loves to follow Presley while she plays. Photos of toddlers exploring are probably his favorite subject. Disclaimer: you'll notice her unique style of dress. Yes. She is obviously my fifth child and I do let her choose her attire sometimes. Gives her opportunities to use her independence. Her hair? Some of these unique hairstyles are due to the fact that I was most likely out of town. Shawn's hair ability is pretty much left to slick it back just so it's out of the face. Now I'll allow these pictures to be seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment