What the?! Her crib is behind her, you just can't see it. How she ended up managing to get into the drawer, I'll never know. How the dresser managed to stay upright and not tip (which would have crushed her chest, or head, or both) was a blessing. You think that's all for little miss mischief? Wrong. That was just her grand finale. The dresser was once full of "you can't touch these things" kind of things like markers and nail polish. Notice how it's empty in the above photo? She'd already used said items and had abandoned them to climb into the drawer. She used them on things like this:
And this:
And don't forget this:
These pictures don't even do her masterpiece justice. She had covered her shirt and pants as well. And her blankets. And the actual dresser itself. And pretty much anything else in her cribs radius. Did I mention the purple marker was permanent? It was. Thank goodness for Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. We did some serious bonding that day. So much for the sanctity of nap time. Good thing she's so cute or she'd be on the doorstep with a FOR FREE sign around her neck.
8 comments:
Got to love those rubber arm's and little artists!!!!
that is cracking me up!!! i am in love with her. sorry about the mess but it is a little bit funny..
I have a friend who spent an entire week remodeling her daughter's bedroom, because she was a "big girl" now and wanted something new...the day after she finished the beautiful remodel, her daughter decided to "decorate" it herself. Her drawings were more on a 4-year-old's level, so there were a lot of flowers and heads with arms sticking out of them. My friend walked in and screamed, "Hope! What did you do? You ruined your walls!" And her daughter just smiled and said, "I didn't 'ruin' them, I made them even MORE beautiful." Hope is 11 now, and still has those awesome flowers and body-less people decorating her walls. I'm thinking she's finally about ready for another remodel...perhaps this time it will last longer than a day. :) Funny stuff.
Ok so that may not be funny to you at the moment but down the road it is going to be a good story, i was dying laughing. What a smart little fart as i would call Emree when she does things such as that. So funny!
All of our dressers were always screwed in through the backs into the studs of the wall. Not that any of *mine* would ever do anything like that.
And what is it with dads, when they don't want to deal with something? "Um - I need you to come here. Now."
She's a little early to be in a gang that tags crap, dontcha think? What kind of place do you live in?
I can totally see Aubrey doing that now... it worries me. She is definitely my more "visual" child. You'll have to let me know how you got it out of the fabric. Does the magic eraser work on that too?
Oh my~good self control Mamma! I might have lost it or just cried not sure which.
Hahahahaha. So not laughing at you. I promise. Been there! So many more times than I want to admit!
Post a Comment