Sunday, May 23, 2010

Picture Time (Kennedy's Perspective)

I can't for the life of me find my camera battery charger. Anywhere. Baffling. I ordered a new one after 3 weeks of not having it. It's not here yet. So. Lucky for me, Kennedy has been documenting our lives for us. Just the day to day stuff that I often don't actually see because I'm too busy doing my day to day stuff.
Presley loves the park. And she is also a dirt magnet.

She also loves to be outside. Always. I usually have to lock the front door so she won't escape.

She's picked up a few things from her brothers.

Landon's the little rapper.

Jack has become quite the reader this year. And his love for all things art haven't subsided.

Kennedy sits by Presley in the car which affords her some good photo ops.

Presley dressed in her finest (thanks to Kennedy) reading her book.

No pictures of Kennedy, as she is the photographer. Which also explains no pictures of Ethan. They are in the hate part of a love/hate relationship and she refuses to photograph him. Likewise, he refuses to be part of her photography.

1 comment:

Ethan said...

all of that is true and i love it! good job

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.