Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Things That Make Me Smile....

These are just a few pictures I've recently found on my camera. And finally actually loaded on to my computer. I smiled at every single one of these for different reasons. These are just a few things these days that make me happy to be alive.

Kennedy and her best friend Jenna. Two beautiful girls that are fun to be around.
Family activities. Even if they don't quite turn out as expected. It's all about the process.



Snow. And my kids playing in it. And actually enjoying each other's company while doing so.



Eating out at fun restaurants. Not for the food, but for the environment.


Presley climbing in the pantry. Every. Time. It's. Opened.
Landon playing video games. He's officially old enough to play with the big crowd. And he loves doing so. I love to hear him laugh when he conquers a level.
Kids content to lounge when trapped inside on a snow day.




Children's Motrin. For episodes where I get shown this face because of teething.


Homemade forts out of furniture and blankets.Bowling lessons. Through the city parks and rec department. My kids love it. I do too.





Jack reading books to Presley early morning.
Hair that is long enough to put in pigtails. And a (somewhat) willing participant.


Jack's "too short" pants. This kid has grown 4 inches since the beginning of the school year. Every time he gets dressed I giggle a little bit. (It's almost short season, so he's good)

How Landon writes his name on his school papers. And yes. He is now "Landon".



Bath time. With Daddy in charge.



And soon to be photographed? My new house.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't wait to see the house! Great pictures!

Danelle said...

I love picture posts! What delightful children you have. I'm excited to see the new house, too.

K.E.N said...

I can't wait for that last part on the list...the new house I mean.

DeGooyer Family said...

Kennedy is gorgeous! Just like her mom. =) GOOD LUCK with the move this weekend!

Ethan said...

How about you post about our awesome new house!

Raquel said...

Cant wait cant wait.

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Love that art. Something about primitive letters make my heart go pitter-pat.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.