In no particular order.
1. Flinstone vitamins. After 2 nights of falling asleep before taking my prenatal vitamin, and having the 2 days following be good days sick wise, I quit taking them. Flinstone chewables are giving me all the nutrients I need. I've gone from a completely non-functioning-I-hate-my-life-in-it's-current-state to a semi-functioning-just-still-tired kind of state. Amazing that one little pill could wreak such havoc on my body. I'm just glad I've made the switch. So is my family.
2. Brand new toasters. I've been eating an abnormal amount of toast lately. It tastes good and it stays down. I've noticed the past week that it takes 4 push downs to actually toast the bread, and then it only was toasting one side. We got the thing when we were married, and it wasn't fancy either. I broke down and bought another one. The first day I made toast I almost cried. I'd forgotten how crunchy toast was actually supposed to be, and how much better it tastes evenly toasted. Lovely.
3. 2 year old laughter. Landon has recently developed a sense of humor. I've been noticing it a lot lately because he is the only child that likes to hang out in my bed with me. He's sometimes there for hours at a time. I love it. I turned on "Blue's Clues" for him yesterday. Joe was in fairy-tale land so when it came time to sit in his thinking chair it wasn't with him. Joe ended up sitting in a chair owned by one of the three bears. Apparently not sitting in the correct chair is hilarious to 2 year olds. Landon was laughing hysterically. The good hard belly laugh tears rolling down the cheeks kind. I kept trying to ask him what was so funny and he just looked at me like "don't you get it?". I let him watch the episode 3 times just so I could hear his laughter. That part was as funny the 3rd time as it was the 1st.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
6 comments:
It's nice to have you back--at least for the moment!
Oh I'm so glad you are feeling better!!Love you Mist
even when you feel like crap; you write such good stories...I love little laughs too. I can picture you two in bed laughing...so sweet!
Yay for all 3 simple pleasures :) But especially those Flinstone vitamins :) I hope you continue to feel a bit better!!!
Those are ALL AWESOME!!!! Thanks for the smiles and laughs. I remember my sister being little and BUSTING a gut at the dinner table laughing at "Ranch...dressing... ...get it?" It was super silly to her, which made it all the more fun. Glad you had 2 better days, and YUMMY toast. =)
I wish you had a video of the laughing! Maybe boys are happier than girls because my 2 year old is quick only with a pouty lip. I swear!
Post a Comment