I haven't blogged for awhile. I'm sure you are all heartbroken. I've been meaning to, it just requires so much energy to make it down the stairs. I'll jump back on the bandwagon soon. Meanwhile, here are a few things my kids are doing and saying lately.
Me: Landon, would you like to watch Blues Clues while I take a shower?
Landon: Of course I would Mother!
Me: Landon, are you done pooping yet so I can change you?
Landon: I doubt it.
The other day Shawn came up the stairs and sat down next to me.
Shawn: I just played catch with Jack for 20 minutes.
Me: I bet he loved it.
Shawn: It was with an imaginary football. He said those are easier to catch.
I still laugh picturing what this activity must have looked like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
11 comments:
That Jack is hilarious. I can just imagine how proud he was that he caught every single one :)
I feel Landon's pain. (this is Matt by the way--there's no more option to write your name in when you add a comment)
I love what kids say. Sometimes I feel like they don't say cute things often enough.
Jayne, You're far from being a creep!
Your kids always give me a good laugh.
I'm sorry you're feeling so tired. I am thrilled you're back though!
So cute, Jayne! I hope you're feeling better!
Your kids are the bomb. I love the funny things they do and say.
sounds like a lot of fun, Did the boys break any iminaginary Windows...
Ah, the little things that bring such big smiles to our days. Thanks for sharing. How funny!..I doubt it...hahaha!
Haha! I swear your kids have the funniest personalities! I love them!
I love the I doubt it.. and the imaginary football. Much safer-we've already broken one window with a non imaginary ball.
Post a Comment