While still staying at the lodge, we decided to take a day trip to Yellowstone National Forest. On the way, we were lucky enough to drive through Jackson Hole. The kids had only been once a few years ago, so we took advantage and stopped for an hour.
Since we only had an hour, we headed over to the center of town with the "antlers".
The kids found little chipmunk holes all around the square and tried really hard to catch one. No such luck. But they put in good solid effort.
Me and my oldest boy.
All five of my lovelies.
Shawn is always trying to follow me with the camera. If I die before him, he'll have tons of photos to sort through and remember me by.
It was a gorgeous day to be in Jackson Hole. We all wished our time would have been longer. But. Yellowstone was calling our names.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment