Ethan was a guy getting a piggy back ride.
Kennedy was a dead bride. (or something like that)
Jack was Luigi.
Landon was Iron Man 2 Mark IV. (not to be confused with just plain Iron Man. Duh.)
Presley was a bumblebee. That looked more like a ballerina in black and yellow. Call me lazy.
Presley was touched up with a wig owned by one of the Young women in our ward. Adorable.
I am now done with this obligatory post that has me stumped as to what else to say.
5 comments:
Highly enjoyable. The piggy back ride is very impressive.
Even if your post was obligatory-- I loved it!
That piggy back ride costume is clever. Good job Mama Jayne!
I really need to read my blogs more often. Love the costumes, the bulletin board closet with the kid's stuff. I can't believe Ethan is old enough for heavy metal on his teeth AND last but not least.... I am so proud of you for running an uphill half marathon! GREAT job!
Hi Jayne:) Thought I should finally post about how great I think all your kids' costumes were since I am always getting on your blog now! Espcially Ethan's:) Too creative;) I can't get on my blog right now and yours is the only one I can remember, so I always come to yours and then check our friend's from here;) Thanks for having a blog name that I could remember:)
Post a Comment