* Why do I sometimes jump out of bed when my alarm clock goes off at 5:50 am, and other times it feels like I've been hit by a mack truck and could use more sleep?
*Sometimes I get so angry at my body. Other times I am just grateful that it can function properly. I hope today is going to be one of the "appreciation" days.
*Running was so easy today. I felt like I could go on forever. But I've got to get the kids up and ready for school.
*How sad it is that we as parents spend so much time convincing and working to get our kids into bed at night only to have to wake them up intentionally in the morning. Ironic.
*Kennedy says her stomach is upset. Do I send her to school anyway? Or just keep her home? I'll keep her home. But. If in 1 hour she is playing wii like nobodies business, she is going to school.
*Good thing I kept Kennedy home. Having her puke in her classroom would have caused me much guilt. Good choice today.
*Presley sure does get into EVERYTHING all day long. She is wearing me out! I sure didn't realize how much I love Kennedy to entertain her in the late afternoon.
*Stupid school fundraisers. Why can't they just ask me for 10 bucks instead of enticing my kids with cheap, ridiculous toys?
*I should blog the pictures I took of the kids last night. Where did I leave my camera? Oh. It's in the car. That's too far outside to go hunting for. I'll get the camera when I pick up the kids from school. If I remember.
*I wonder if Shawn is coming home anytime soon. OR tonight at all. Is it worth making dinner to have him not show up? I guess I'll make it anyway and let the cards fall where they may.
*Dinner made. And Shawn made it home too. Another good choice today made.
*Why the heck am I so tired? Is there a carbon monoxide leak in this house? If there is, it sure isn't affecting Jackson. Maybe we should all sleep in his room tonight.
*I hope this housing fiasco works itself out soon. I'm getting anxious to move. I'm too afraid to get excited at this point. Should I call the movers yet? Or just wait it out?
*This house is a mess. It sure could use some serious deep cleaning. But. If I'm moving in a week or so.....is it worth it? I guess if we end up staying here longer I could clean it. I'll just wait until I know something for sure.
*Why do I feel the need to sabotage such a good morning run with chocolate chip cookies? ugh. It's close to swimsuit season. Before that comes short sleeve season. Maybe I should move to Alaska.
*Sleeping kids are the most peaceful little things to look at. Why is it that I can be so hopping mad, and then once they are asleep all I want to do is kiss their little faces. Quietly so as not to arouse them.
*Why do I waste so much time on the computer? If I had gone to sleep 2 hours ago then when my alarm goes off in the morning I wouldn't have to drag myself out of bed. And so the cycle begins. Again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
6 comments:
lol you make me laugh. maybe it is heredity, but my mind goes all over the place like that also. at least yours took a day, i htink mine does that in an hour...love you and you should post more and do pictures. some of us are dying to see those little babes of yours. oh and go to sams club, seriously cute summer dresses and outfits.. and good prices.. i am going back without the boys...
I've missed hearing from you. My days and thought process seem to be surprisingly similar to yours. I guess it's what makes me like you so much!
It's like you just put my day into words! Somedays I secretly wish I could keep one of the older kids home just to entertain the youngest all day.
I especially liked the carbon monoxide one. Clever.
Ditto to Tisha's comment.
How did you read my mind? We must be living the same life!!! I hope things go well with the buying and moving into your new home!
Post a Comment