Thursday, July 9, 2009

Settling Duties...

I've lived here long enough that it's time to start scrubbing toilets and mopping floors. Only I still have boxes that need to be unpacked. Good thing I leave in 4 days for a total of 3 weeks. All this work will be forgotten.

2 comments:

Us Lochers said...

I didn't think you had to start doing that kind of stuff until it has been 3 months? he he he

DeGooyer Family said...

I hate to admit this, but I still haven't done a "deep" cleaning on our house - and we've been here for five weeks! =) Have fun on your vacation - where are you guys going?

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.